Albom Adventures Media Kit
We represent young baby boomers – some call us Generation J – the leaders of today. Our readers are successful, affluent, savvy travellers seeking adventure, excitement, comfort, and affordability. They turn to us for experience and recommendations, as they know we give honest, firsthand advice. We are available to discuss mutually beneficial opportunities with brands that will appeal to our readers.
Table of contents
- 1 Albom Adventures Media Kit
- 2 About Us:
- 3 About Albom Adventures (our statistics):
- 4 What We Can Do For You:
- 5 Brand Collaborations:
- 6 What are you waiting for? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Rhonda and Jeff Albom. American born, we have lived and travelled in New Zealand (and the world) for the past 16 years, visiting 63 countries on six continents. Rhonda’s background includes journalism at the University of Missouri, a BS from the University of Illinois, and an MBA from Loyola University, Chicago. She is the primary author and landscape photographer at our rapidly growing travel blog Albom Adventures.
Jeff is a rocket scientist with multiple degrees from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). He is our food, macro, and underwater photographer, as well as our in-house graphic artist. In addition, Jeff is our research and technical expert.
We are members of the International Travel Writers Alliance and International Association of Press Photographers. Rhonda is a Lonely Planet Pathfinder, one of the travel writers on MasterCard’s Priceless campaign, and the author of the Auckland edition of the Choose-A-Way series.
About Albom Adventures (our statistics):
At Albom Adventures, we inspire travel through photography. We rebranded late 2014 and are steadily growing with a domain authority score of 44 and approximately 30k monthly page views. Under our prior name, we are featured as a Follow Favorite by Fodors. Our readers:
Rising steadily, we are currently ranked in the top 2% of worldwide travel blogs on the Rise Global Top 1000+ Travel Blogs list and are also ranked amongst top Australian and New Zealand travel blogs at Pretraveller, and amongst the top five photoblogs by Expat.com Other accolades we have received are listed on our About Albom Adventures page.
Our primary social media is done through Rhonda’s accounts with follower counts as of September 2019:
- Pinterest: 30,100 followers
- Twitter: 26,500 followers
- Facebook: 3,100 followers at the newly rebranded page (Original and still active page has: 18,000+)
- Instagram: 3,700 followers
What We Can Do For You:
Let us create awareness and generate excitement for your travel-related services or products.
We do this by visiting, experiencing, and photographing your strengths. We bring this to our readers through our feature articles and social media. Our reviews include our professional photography, which can be available for your use.
We review accommodations, restaurants, attractions, activities, tours, classes, products, and anything else that might be of use to our readers. We are available for single visits or press trips.
Our reviews offer our honest opinions and our unique stories. Our integrity is our strength and the reason our readers trust us. In addition to our blog, we share our experiences in real-time, before, and after our visit on our extensive social media. Where appropriate, we host giveaways of products that we have reviewed.
- Cook Islands Tourism Corporation (Tourism board) Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- Visit American Samoa (Tourism board) Pago Pago, American Samoa
- Turismo de la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires (Tourism board), Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Enterprise Dunedin (Tourism board) Dunedin, New Zealand
- ChristchurchNZ (Tourism board) Christchurch, New Zealand
- Tourism Bay of Plenty (Tourism Board), Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
- Tairāwhiti/Gisborne (Tourism Board), East Cape, New Zealand
- Destination Rotorua (Tourism Board), Rotorua, New Zealand
- Visit Music City (Tourism Board), Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Florida Historic Coast (Tourism Board), St. Augustine, Florida, USA
Some of the Other Travel Brands
- Princess Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- Turisur Navegando la Patagonia(Cruce Andino) Patagonia, South America
- Saletoga Sands Resort, Samoa
- Papamoa Beach Resort, New Zealand
- Kimpton Hotels, USA
- Langham Hotels, Auckland, New Zealand
- National Geographic
- Turistik, Santiago, Chile
- Chilean Cuisine, Valparaiso, Chile
- CityPass, USA
- Cheap Flight, Australia
- Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga
- Hoonah Travel Adventures, Hoonah Alaska, USA
- Warner Bros., Los Angeles, California, USA
- Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, Canada
- Sky City, Auckland, New Zealand
- Auckland Whale and Dolphin Safari, Auckland New Zealand
- Zealandia, Wellington, New Zealand
- Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium, Auckland, New Zealand
- Alaska Native Heritage Center, Anchorage Alaska USA