Albom Adventures Media Plan
We represent young baby boomers – some call us Generation J – the leaders of today. Our readers are successful, affluent, savvy travellers seeking adventure, excitement, comfort, and affordability. They turn to us for experience and recommendations, as they know we give honest, firsthand advice. We are available to discuss mutually beneficial opportunities with brands that will appeal to our readers.
About Us: This is our media plan.
We are Rhonda and Jeff Albom. American born, we have lived and travelled in New Zealand (and the world) for the past 16 years, visiting over 54 countries on six continents. Rhonda’s background includes the journalism school at the University of Missouri, a BS from the University of Illinois, and an MBA from Loyola University, Chicago. She is the primary author and photographer at our rapidly growing travel blog Albom Adventures.
Jeff is a rocket scientist with multiple degrees from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). He is our research and technical expert.
We are members of the International Travel Writers Alliance. Rhonda is a Lonely Planet Pathfinder, one of the travel writers on MasterCard’s Priceless campaign, and the author of the Auckland edition of the Choose-A-Way series.
About Albom Adventures:
At Albom Adventures, we inspire travel through photography. We rebranded late 2014 and are steadily growing with a domain authority score of 44 and approximately 25,000 monthly page views. We have been featured as a Follow Favorite by Fodors.
Rising steadily, we are currently ranked in the top 2% of worldwide travel blogs on the Rise Global Top 1000+ Travel Blogs list and are also ranked amongst top Australian and New Zealand travel blogs for 2017 at Pretraveller. Other accolades we have received are listed on our About Us page.
Our primary social media is done through Rhonda’s accounts with real-time statistics of:
- Twitter: 26967 followers plus Triberr Reach: 10M
- Facebook: 2641 likes at the newly rebranded page (Original and still active page has: 18,000+)
- Pinterest: 28029 followers
- Instagram: 5430 followers
- Google+: 3809 followers
What We Can Do For You:
Let us create awareness and generate excitement for your travel-related services or products.
We do this by visiting, experiencing, and photographing your strengths. We bring this to our readers through our feature articles and social media. Our reviews include our professional photography, which can be available for your use.
We review accommodations, restaurants, attractions, activities, tours, classes, products, and anything else that might be of use to our readers. We are available for single visits or press trips.
Our reviews offer our honest opinions and our unique stories. Our integrity is our strength and the reason our readers trust us. In addition to our blog, we share our experiences in real-time, before, and after our visit on our extensive social media. Where appropriate, we host giveaways of products that we have reviewed.
A few of the brands and companies we have worked with:
- National Geographic
- Saletoga Sands Resort, Samoa
- Princess Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- Enterprise Dunedin (Tourism board) Dunedin, New Zealand
- ChristchurchNZ (Tourism board) Christchurch, New Zealand
- Tourisn Bay of Plenty (Tourism Board), Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
- Tairāwhiti/Gisborne (Tourism Board), East Cape, New Zealand
- Papamoa Beach Resort, New Zealand
- Kimpton Hotels, USA
- Warner Bros., Los Angeles, California, USA
- Langham Hotels, Auckland, New Zealand
- Cheap Flight, Australia
- Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, Canada
- Sky City, Auckland, New Zealand
- Auckland Whale and Dolphin Safari, Auckland New Zealand
- Zealandia, Wellington, New Zealand
- Twistick, New Zealand’s Natural Travel Products Company
- Discover New England, USA
- Madam Tussauds, California, USA
- Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium, Auckland, New Zealand
- Hoonah Travel Adventures, Hoonah Alaska, USA
- Alaska Native Heritage Center, Anchorage Alaska USA
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens, Florida, USA
What some of our recent clients have said about us:
What are you waiting for? Contact us today: