Adorable lambs are bouncing all over Shakespear Park these days. Lambing season is the cutest time of the year in New Zealand, and the Auckland region is no exception. From our house, we can walk to Shakespear Park. This is what we found last week:
- Shakespear Park is one of a handful of Auckland Regional Parks that have sheep breeding programs this year.
- These cutie-pies were born from mid-July to early August this year.
- Those long tails are already gone, as docking took place last week.
- While last year’s flock had several black lambs, this year’s have none.
- Shakespear Park is at the end of Whangaparaoa Peninsula, about 50 km outside Auckland’s city centre in New Zealand.
- The cutest lamb I have seen to date was on the South Island.
- Still want more? Check out Springtime in New Zealand: Baby Lambs in Shakespear Park.
Are you going to visit one of the Auckland Regional Parks to see the adorable lambs?
If you enjoyed these photos, please share on social media starting with this pin:
Seven ridiculously simple tips that WILL improve your photos
Whether you shoot with a phone or a DSLR, let me share my secrets.
Subscribe to Albom Adventure's Travel Tips newsletter and download our free ebook: Take Better Travel Photos By Rhonda Albom