We are American expats living in New Zealand when we are not traveling, exploring, learning, and participating in life around the world. Collectively we have visited 48 countries.
I am Rhonda Albom, author of Albom Adventures, travel photographer, freelance writer, unpublished author, homeschool mom to two teenage girls, wife, Girl Guide leader and crew member of a woman’s yacht racing team. I drink coffee.
Albom Adventures Featured at:
- Awarded 2013 New Zealand Top Expat Blog (Gold Medal winner) – expatsblog.com
- Recommended by Inter Nations as a Top Expat Blog – New Zealand
- Identified as a Follow Favorite by Fodors, Dec 2013
- Featured as #2 on Top ten blogs about moving to New Zealand by John Mason International Movers, UK
- Included amongst top New Zealand travel blogs by Cheapflights at: Kiwi Blogger Picks: Top Destinations for 2015
Rhonda Albom is often an event photographer for:
- Gulf Harbour Yacht Club
- NZ LARPS, New Zealand Live Action Role Playing Society Inc.
- Girl Guiding New Zealand
Additional Rhonda Albom’s Articles and Photography Featured at:
- A collection of photography by Rhonda Albom can be found at Amazon and Zazzle.
- Printed articles published in the NZ Fishing News, US National Research Transportation Safety Board, Rodney Times, Coaster, and Otago Daily News.
- Printed photographs featured in ACtion Magazine, NZ Fishing News, Rodney Times, Coaster, North Harbour News, and Mishpacha Magazine.
- Mentions in Books: Heard on the Playground and A Handbook for Measuring Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality
- Interviewed at Reflections Enroute, Aug 2014: Rendezvous with Rhonda and her Globetrotting Family
- Interviewed at A-Z Blogging Challenge, Aug 2014: Themes That Rocked – AmaZing Photos From Around the World
Disclosure: This policy is valid from 12 October 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Rhonda Albom. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. Many of the images featured here are original works, others were found on the Web and are believed to be in the public domain. If I have included anything that is in violation of copyright law, please use the Contact Page and I will remove the offending information as soon as possible.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Awards and Honors:
Voted #9 Top 25 Funny Moms
More Awards generated from the blogging community: