To a chocoholic like me, an opportunity to see the World’s Largest Chocolate Fountain is irresistible.
Even the 42C (107F) heat didn’t deter me from walking over to the Bellagio Hotel just to see it. We were in Las Vegas at the time.
World’s Largest Chocolate Fountain
A closer look:
Are you wondering how I know it is the World’s Largest Chocolate Fountain? That’s easy, Guinness was there!
In case you can’t read the fine print, here is what it says:
Guinness World Records Certificate
The largest chocolate fountain measures 8m (26 ft 3in) tall and circulates 2 tons (4409 lb) of chocolate at a rate of 120 quarts per minute. It is displayed at the Jean Philippe Patisserie (USA) in Bellagio Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- White, medium, and dark confectionary grade chocolate
- Over 500 feet of stainless steel piping
- Chocolate rises 27 vertical feet from lower level pump room
- Two years of engineering, planning and design
Jean-Phillippe Maury, Executive Pastry Chef
Mellieur Ouvrier de France (Best Pastry Chef in France)
World Pastry Team Competition Gold Medal
What do you think of the world’s largest chocolate fountain? Do you think we should be able to have a sample? If you had to pick – chocolate fountain or fountain of youth?
- I Drank From the Fountain of Youth in Norway!
- Best Ever Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- Have You Tried a Chocolate – Carmel Slice?
- Lonely Planet Discover Las Vegas (Travel Guide)