Join Us Each Week and Link Up!
Please include this badge on your post. You can do this two different ways:
1. Copy and paste the image above, then link it to www.AlbomAdventure.com
2. Copy the code below and paste it onto your post in “text” mode. This will put the picture and the link for you automatically.
<a href=”http://www.AlbomAdventure.com” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.albomadventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Weekend-Travel-Inspiration1.png” alt=”Weekend Travel Inspiration” width=”250″ /></a>
From the Corinne, of Reflections Enroute, the originator of Weekend Travel Inspiration:
One thing I love about travel blogging is the community of other like-minded people that I’ve met. I love reading your travel stories and seeing all the fantastic photos you take. I think sharing is such a big part of travel.
Ready, set, link!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.
Let’s meet the co-hosts!
Reflections Enroute – Corinne and Jim are an American expats living in Germany. They make it their priority to travel as often as possible.
TheCrowdedPlanet – Margherita and Nick are from Italy and Australia. After meeting and falling in love, they’ve been all over living a life of adventure.
ContentedTraveller – Paula and Gordon are a little left of mainstream travel.They like houseboats, tatami mats, cave houses, over water bungalows and traveling their own way. They believe that “It’s all about serendipity.”
(Me) AlbomAdventures – Rhonda with her husband and two daughters, American expats, are currently living in New Zealand, but take advantage of every break they have to gallivant the world.
BayEssence – Crystal and Francisco are another love story that involves travel, food, culture, and expat life. They are currently living in Santiago, Chile.
Safari254 – Rachel, a Kenyan native, writes about her home country and all that it has to offer which is a lot more than beaches and animals.