Once we left the city of Muscat, seeing men and kids standing in a truck was a common site in Oman. Our guide thought it looked like fun, I thought it looked dangerous, what do you think? (Don’t worry – standing in a truck is the last in this series on Laugh Quotes – links to the cows are below).
Standing in a Truck
Photo © Rhonda Albom 2012, taken outside Misfat, Oman
This is a Wordless Wednesday Post.
- Cow in Truck in Oman for Wordless Wednesday
- Cow in Tall Truck in Morocco
- Visiting the Abu Dhabi Pictures Show the Contrast in the World’s Richest City
- Burj Khalifa Pictures – See My Photos From The World’s Tallest Building Located in Dubai
- I Want to Ride a Camel Across the Desert and Sleep in a Bedouin Tent