What inspires you to travel? Is it dreams, photos, or just an opportunity to sail away . . .
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain
That is my favorite quote, one which inspires me to try new things whether at home or when we travel. Plus it mentions sailing, on of my favorite pastimes. We sail away when we can, but being without a yacht for now we get on the water for weekly racing with friends, cruising, or just taking the ferry across the harbour to the city.
I am excited to be one of the new co-hosts for Weekend Travel Inspiration. How it works:
- Add the URL of one of your inspirational travel photos or stories in the linky below.
- Copy and paste our badge and link to this page or one of the other co-hosts.
- Please visit and comment on at least 2-3 of the other travel bloggers.
- If you tweet it, please include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
- Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration. We are me (Albom Adventures), Corinne and Jim of Reflections Enroute, Margherita and Nick of TheCrowdedPlanet, Paula and Gordy of ContentedTraveller, Crystal and Francisco of BayEssence, and Rachel of Safari254.