Drawing with light was the final activity of the night photography workshop I took last week. After learning how to capture the shot, our instructors did the drawing:
- With the long exposure, we can set up the tripod shot and then be in it.
- It’s not easy, but it is fun!
We got into groups of three and here are our “student” photos:
What do you think of drawing with light? Do you have a favorite?
If you are participating in Wordless Wednesday feel free to link to your post in the comments. I am still going linky free this week, but I will be linked up at:
See more photos from workshops I have taken with Three Little Wishes Photography.
- Capturing Motion in Auckland – Images From My First Workshop with Three Little Wishes
- Auckland From Dusk to Darkness – Outcome of A Night Photography Workshop
- Celebrating the Night Lights of Auckland City