The sign says it all, so when in Dubai – Don’t Carry Fish on the Metro. I laughed when I saw this funny sign. I hope you do too.
Photo ©Rhonda Albom 2012-2013. All rights reserved.
Do you think it would be ok to take fish on the metro if it were in a paper bag? What about a fish in a zip lock bag? A cooler? I wonder what the fine would be if the fish were filleted and cooked up?
So, if you want to stay out of trouble with the Dubai Police, here are a few extra travel tips for Dubai:
- Dress respectfully.
Don’t carry fish on the metro.
- Don’t bring a laser pointer into the country (hubby still doesn’t really want to talk about this one).
Wordless Wednesday is a Blog Hop
If a picture is worth 1,000 words, then Wordless Wednesday makes a lot of sense. If you have a wordless post this week, or nearly wordless, partially wordless or just mostly photos, please add your link here. Don’t forget to leave me a comment and visit some of the other wordless posts.
- Burj Khalifa Pictures – See My Photos From The World’s Tallest Building Located in Dubai
- We Went to Ski Dubai (after we returned the car)
- Bastakiya and the Old Souqs – Finally, somewhere I really liked in Dubai
- Abu Dhabi Pictures Show the Contrast in the World’s Richest City