Auckland is a fun city that knows how to throw a party. As the year winds down, I thought I would share photo highlights, starting with some of the Auckland events we attended in 2015. See if you can guess which was my favorite Auckland festival. (My highlights series will also include the best of Sarah’s Sunday Snapshots and my top scenery photos of 2015). Featured here in no particular order: Enjoy this selection of Auckland festival photos.
PS: I wish everyone all the joys of the holiday season.
And to those who celebrate: Merry Christmas.
Did I feature your favorite Auckland festival or event? Which is your favorite annual event?
This post is shared for:
Weekend Travel Inspiration is co-hosted by: me (Albom Adventures), Reflections Enroute, TheCrowdedPlanet, ContentedTraveller, Safari254, Families Go! and Malaysian Meanders. Don’t miss our new Weekend Travel Inspiration Facebook Page.
Ready, set, link!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration.
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.
This post also linked at:
The Weekly Postcard at Travel Notes and Beyond, Weekend Wanderlust at Justin plus Lauren, Photo Friday at Pierced Wanderings Sunday’s in My City at the Unknown Mami, and Travel Photo Mondays at Travel Photo Discoveries.
Seven ridiculously simple tips that WILL improve your photos
Whether you shoot with a phone or a DSLR, let me share my secrets.
Subscribe to Albom Adventure's newsletter and download our free ebook: Take Better Travel Photos By Rhonda Albom